The Environmental and Water Resources Engineering Department at The University of Texas at Austin features a weekly seminar in which current students or invited speakers share compelling talks on their latest research. Join us as we learn and exchange ideas on cutting edge topics in this field.
Next EWRE Seminar
Thursday, September 17, 2020, 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Dr. Garrett McKay
For abstracts and more information, see the flyer for September 17.
Seminars are typically on Thursdays at 3:30 PM. Check the seminar flyer for changes.
- 9/10/2020 – Dr. François Perreault (ASU) – flyer
- 9/17/2020 – Dr. Garrett McKay (Texas A&M) – flyer
- 10/15/2020 – Dr. Yacoub Raheem (AECOM)
- 10/22/2020 – Dr. Bezawit Getachew (Rice)
- 10/29/2020 – Emma Palmer & Jonathon Gingrich
- 11/5/2020 – Dr. Kim Jones (Howard University)
- 11/12/2020 – Jacob Troutman & Carolyn Cooper
- 11/19/2020 – Diane Moug (Portland State)