The Environmental and Water Resources Engineering Department at The University of Texas at Austin features a weekly seminar in which current students or invited speakers share compelling talks on their latest research. Join us as we learn and exchange ideas on cutting edge topics in this field.
Next EWRE Seminars
Thursday, September 22, 2022 – 3:30pm to 4:30pm, POB 2.302
For abstracts and more information, see the flyer for September 22.
- 09/01/2022 Dr. Charlie Werth, Emma Palmer – flyer
- 09/08/2022 Alexandra Okeke and Armando Sanchez – flyer
- 09/15/2022 Nelson Tull, Himanshu Sail, Shivani Katkar and Jacob Goodman- flyer
- 09/22/2022 Dr. Jaehong Kim, Sr. Professor from Yale- flyer
- 09/29/2022 Dr. Lu Xing, Data Scientist from Decision Intelligence Solutions, Xylem
- 10/06/2022 Dr. Dave Reckhow, Research Professor from University of Massachusetts Amherst
- 10/13/2022 Dr. Alexis Kaminski, Assistant Professor from UC Berkeley
- 10/20/2022 Colin Meyer, Assistant Professor from Dartmouth Engineering
- 10/27/2022 Dr. Antonia Sebastian, Assistant Professor from UNC Chapel Hill
- 11/03/2022 Dr. Garrett McKay, Assistant Professor from TAMU
- 11/10/2022 Kristina Hysler, Global Technical Leader from Wood PLC